NC State has adopted Digital Measures as its institutionally-supported faculty activity reporting system. The system provides a single location for maintaining information on faculty professional accomplishments and can produce customized reports throughout the year for academic departments, college administration, accrediting agencies, and for other external reporting requirements.
We have also partnered with Digital Measures to provide five training videos below specific to our instance of the application. These videos will guide you through getting to know Digital Measures to importing your publications and how to create custom on-demand reports of your faculty activity.
- General Overview (Opens in New Window)
- Entering Activities (Opens in New Window)
- Importing Publications (Opens in New Window)
- Full Service Reports (Opens in New Window)
- Self Service Reports (Opens in New Window)