10th day of classes, student data census is the last day to drop or add a course for tuition billing purposes. A preliminary enrollment count is available two or three days after census. The preliminary counts change very little or not at all for the official counts released with transmission of the SDF to UNC-GA on October 15.
- 4th week of September, retention and graduation rates are available based on data from census and through summer school graduation. Summer school session degrees may be awarded until 30 days after the official graduation date. It typically takes several days for R&R to enter degrees in the transcript files and for OIRP to clean data problems before the retention and graduation rates are ready.
- September 30, personnel census date. Counts of faculty and staff are effective for those employed on this date. Data cleaning and formatting is an intensive process and there are no preliminary figures released before final data available on November 15.
- October 15, Student Data File (SDF) is due to UNC-GA, official enrollment figures are released based on this file. The file is based on information from the student census date and includes enrollment as well as admissions data. Cleaning and formatting of data are the main activities from census to the due date for the SDF. State and federal (IPEDS) reporting are based on the SDF.
- November 15, Personnel Data File (PDF) is due to UNC-GA, faculty and staff counts for federal, state, and institution reporting purposes are released based on this file.
10th day of classes, student data census is the last day to drop or add a course for tuition billing purposes.
- March 15, Student Data File (SDF) is due to UNC-GA, official enrollment figures are released based on this file.
- July 1, Graduated Student Data File (GSDF) is due to UNC-GA, contains information on degrees conferred during the academic year. If the IPEDS/NCAA reporting year changes then this date may also change.
- June 30, Graduating Senior Survey data file to UNC-GA; we produce our campus report out by October 1.
- October 15, New Student Survey data file to UNC-GA; we produce our campus report out by January 15.
- No timeline has been set for the UNC-GA Sophomore Survey data file or for any campus-based reports we may do as a result.
- No timeline has been set for UNC-GA alumni survey, and they will provide a report on that. Historically, the survey has been administered every 4 years.
- We aim to administer the NC State alumni survey and employer survey triennially (1995, 1998) in the fall and report results late the following spring.