|Tuition & Fees||$162,119,262||$170,813,363||$197,091,556||$217,985,451||$242,771,900||$254,088,086|
|Gifts, Grants and Contracts||$291,506,060||$334,983,020||$349,532,489||$351,470,254||$362,174,722|
|Sales, Services & Other||$221,916,651||$224,943,448||$233,902,336||$258,598,343||$279,953,594|
NC State is located in the center of Raleigh, NC, a city with a population of over 350,000. NC State is one of three research universities and nine colleges located in the Research Triangle area of North Carolina. The Research Triangle Park, the largest planned research and development park in the U.S. is also located in this area. Near the main campus, NC State has established a Centennial Campus which incorporates teaching and joint university/industry/government research in a beautiful, rapidly expanding campus area. The entire campus has 2,200 acres, 20 residence halls, and 613 apartments. The campus offers full student access to internet and e-mail from over 2800 computer stations. All residence halls and many off-campus housing units have internet access.
FINANCE AND SPONSORED RESEARCH: Source of Information:
- IPEDS F-1 Finance Report Section A
- Sponsored Programs – Research Administration Data and Reports (RADAR) Report Generator
FINANCE AND SPONSORED RESEARCH — Explanatory Notes
- Total Current Funds Revenues: Includes tuition and fees; state, federal and local appropriations; private gifts, grants, contracts; endowment , sales and auxiliary enterprise income; and income from other sources. Note: IPEDS made definitional changes in this item in FY 01-02 and FY 02-03.
- Total State Appropriations -Current revenues that comes from state appropriations.
- Amount of Grant Proposals Submitted: Total dollar amount of proposals submitted for organized research, extension, public service and instruction activities funded through sources external to the University.
- Amount of Grants Proposals Awarded: Total dollar amount of grants awarded for organized research, extension, public service and instruction activities funded through sources external to the University.
- Number of Grant Proposals Submitted: Total number of grant proposals submitted for funding to sources external to the University.
- Number of Grants Awarded: Total number of grants awarded from sources external to the University.