The Spring information related to ClassEval, the university’s online end-of-semester course evaluation system, is now available:
Information for Instructors to include in course syllabus.
The following information is for use in reviewing the list of courses to be evaluated. This includes instructions for adding and deleting courses and correcting instructor names. This must be completed by September 15th the first eight week session, November 3rd for the second eight week session, and October 6th for full semester courses. After these dates the final course snapshot is taken for each and the final list is published. No changes are possible following this final snapshot so please ensure your course information as soon as possible.
Course Snapshots can be found here:
Information regarding course exclusion guidelines are available as well.
Detailed ClassEval Event Schedule.
You may also subscribe to the ClassEval Google calendar following these steps:
– Login to your Google calendar at http://calendar.google.com
– Next to “Other Calendars” found on the left had side of your screen click the down arrow icon
– Choose “Add a friend’s calendar”
– In the “Contact Email:” box enter firstname.lastname@example.org and click the add button
– Your are now subscribed to the NCSU ClassEval calendar
Please direct any questions or concerns to email@example.com or 513-2021.