The summer semester information related to ClassEval, the university’s online end-of-semester course evaluation system, is now available:
Information for Instructors to include in course syllabus.
The following information is for use in reviewing the list of courses to be evaluated. This includes instructions for adding and deleting courses and correcting instructor names. The final snaphsots are taken May 22nd for Maymester, June 4th for Summer I five weeks, July 14th for Summer II five weeks, and July 7th for ten week summer courses. All courses must be corrected within two days of this final snapshot to be included in ClassEval. After these dates the final course snapshot is taken for each and the final list is published. No changes are possible following this final snapshot so please ensure your course information as soon as possible.
Course Snapshots can be found here but are not available until the first day of courses:
Information regarding course exclusion guildelines are available as well.
Detailed ClassEval Event Schedule.
You may also subscribe to the ClassEval Google calendar following these steps:
– Login to your Google calendar at http://calendar.google.com
– Next to “Other Calendars” found on the left had side of your screen click the down arrow icon
– Choose “Add a friend’s calendar”
– In the “Contact Email:” box enter email@example.com and click the add button
– Your are now subscribed to the NCSU ClassEval calendar
Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-2021.